[THIN] Application minimize on startup issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:45:30 +1000

Hi

I seem to be having a very weird issue
where 1 Application will minimize to the taskbar after starting up.  The User
cannot restore App from taskbar, it stays minimized.  All other Applications
are OK.  If I remote control user the minimized application automatically
restores and works fine without me doing anything.  Its almost like
me remote controlling user has woken the app up.  Has anyone seen
such an issue??
It only affects 1 Application and it affected around 90 users today.

I did see the Citrix article in relation to Seamless Apps loosing foreground
focus but I don't think this issue is related as I cannot restore/maximise the
application once its minimized..

Any ideas????

System comprises of:

Windows 2003 R2 X86