[THIN] Application enumeration can only be done by local admin.

  • From: "David Thompson" <David-Thompson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:28:27 -0500

I am having an issue setting up a new server.  Unfortunately I did not
start the setup, and must now finish someone else's work, and from a
time standpoint rebuilding is not really an option.  Here is the setup.

1 Server running Windows 2003 w/ Citrix Presentation Server FR3.  Server
is a Domain member.

Client accessing Server through Citrix PN 7.00.17534 and Web interface.

User can access server fine through a RDP or ICA connection, but they
can not enumerate applications unless they are a member of the local
administrator group on the Citrix server.  Both Web interface and PN
Agent give similar errors about an "unspecified" error occurring.  If I
try to log into an application set, it says my username password and
domain are incorrect, but it is the same one I can login with using a
RDP or ICA connection to the server.

Thanks in advanced,

David Thompson