[THIN] Application Sets - Repost test

  • From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:08:52 -0600

Greetings Everyone,

I am adding new users to our Citrix environment and these users are members
of groups which would give them rights to applications they require. When
they login for the first time, I do not get the application icons showing
like I do with previous users. I get 'Add Ica connection' showing. If I
click on the 'UP' button, I get the 'Find New Application Set' and if I try
to use this, I get the following error:

'Error creating application set. Your pn.ini file may have reached the
allowable size'

What's happening. Please help. Thanks.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library