[THIN] Re: Application Limits not working intermittantly

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:54:32 -0800 (PST)

Steve, just to clirify, if your getting reported duplicate sessions, but on the
same server, is this for the same application, or different applications ? as
if it was a different application, that would be the session sharing I was
referring to

Anyhow, i'll investigate that and let you know if were experiencing the same
thing. Only problem with me is i'll have to talk to the end user over the
phone, all I can really do is try and shadow both sessions, and that may
confirm whether 2 sessions are actually running or not

Andy