[THIN] Re: Application Availability

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:48:15 +0100

mm, thats true i suppose, there is a logoff function in my lovely mfadmin..
You're not going soft on the users are you? ;)

Andrew
--o--

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/05/04 09:44:08 >>>
As to the Citrix side of things, I'm thinking more graceful than just
killing processes - think logoff of sessions, and consider what's
viewable in the CMC in terms of sessions (ie published application, and
/ or server), then the actions you could do.

Neil

only. If this has come to you in error, please=20
notify the sender immediately and delete this=20
e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must=20
you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents=20
to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may=20

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D147=20

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147