[THIN] Application Availability

  • From: "Armstrong, Robert" <robert.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:32:55 -0400

Greetings,

Could someone please tell me how I can implement restrictions (preferably on
automatic scheduling) on when certain published applications are available
to users.  For example, I have an application that I want to take offline
between 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM every night.  I want any users who are in the
application at 8:00 PM to be forced out of the application and then have the
application unavailable until 11:00 PM.  I am running Metaframe XPe FR2 on
Windows 2000 Server.

Thanks!
Robert Armstrong

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this
message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147