[THIN] Re: AppSense vs. TScale on IO performance

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:17:32 -0400

We've been using TScale pretty much since it first came out...a definite
boost in server capacity and performance.  Definitely recommended that you
give it a try and see if it works for you.  I haven't tried the AppSense
Performance product personally, although we do use the Application Manager
for security.

-Dave Melczer