[THIN] Re: App problem with multiple users

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:35:54 -0000

If your app is indeed opening a server port, there's not a lot you can do
about it. Any given port can only be opened by a single handler per machine.
Really the client app should open an outgoing connection on port 139 to
connect to the server, not the other way round. You can have as many
outgoing (client) port connections as you like.

Is this app certified for Citrix?