[THIN] Re: App data

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:37:20 -0500

I like to roam appdata with Citrix UPM.  Be sure to configure UPM to
prevent it from roaming to much crap (whitelist or blacklist, dealer's
choice).  Roaming the 10,000 random jars in the java folders that
get written and ignored forever is the reason CCS and others like to
redirect it.  If you can address that issue and the random updater files
that adobe drops in appdata, you get fast local appdata and quick logons as
well.

Patrick Coughlin, CCIA