[THIN] Re: AnywhereUSB

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:02:05 -0500

users want dynamic thumb drives like they have on a fat client, they also
want them to work better than they do through client drive redirection.  The
dynamic drive utility from Citrix is not an option for us because we don't
want the users seeing the C drive of the XP embedded image.

I was thinking that a networked USB hub like the USBAnywhere could be
another way to get to those thumb drives.  It just seems like there should
be a better way.