[THIN] Re: Anyone with printing problems install R02 yet?

  • From: thinlist@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:50:01 +0100

If the cpsvc is hanging then it *may* be related to printer drivers and not
any fix in R02. If you are can handle the manually killing of the cpsvc for
the moment I'd wait until citrix release a post R02 hotfix with a fix for
the deleting printers after 5min issue.

On 8/23/06, Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have any of you that have been experience printing problems lately because of recent R01 hotfixes, updated to R02 and seen any relief? I've been reluctant to move to R02 because of the known issues with mapped printers being deleted 5 minutes post print system being restarted. That would be worse then just dealing with having to manually kill cpsvc.exeand restart the services like I do now. However, if R02 may solve the crashing issues in general, the 5 minute thing doesn't matter