[THIN] Anyone using Procomm Plus?

  • From: "Dokey Aaron D" <Aaron.Dokey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:02:24 -0500

For a variety or reasons I'm using Procomm Plus 4.8 on a MF XP/Win2k
server.  The server has a PRI with 23 modems in it.  Each time Procomm
loads it has to detect the capabilities of each modem (actually only the
first nine, it can't handle more than that).  Needless to say this takes
-forever- and all I really need it to see is the software modem driver
that picks a free channel.  Any clues on how to force Procomm to see
this?

Thanks,
Aaron

SIEMENSDEMATIC Americas OI