[THIN] Re: Anyone using Flash?

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:34:31 -0500

If you script or automate your builds, you can obtain a MSI for Flash by
applying for a license to redistribute it here:
http://www.adobe.com/products/players/fpsh_distribution1.html

After installing, you can create a configuration file to disable the
update check for all users by following this procedure:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/167/16701594.html

From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Anyone using Flash?
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:05:40 +1100

Hi

Was wondering if most people install Flash 10 on their Citrix Farms as
default?  If so any gotcha's I need to be aware of?

Thanks
Ang
------
Scanned for Malware and Spam by Open Line Smart E-mail Filter

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed