[THIN] Re: Anyone using Altiris & HP on Win2003

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:42:39 -0000

Thank you for the fast reply.

Also I've not seen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cláudio Rodrigues
  To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 4:27 PM
  Subject: [THIN] Re: Anyone using Altiris & HP on Win2003

  I used it a lot and always worked. I got it to the point where I could get
any new hardware box from HP/Compaq, regardless of the model, disk array, hard
drives etc and after booting it with a single floppy I would get a new terminal
server with Citrix MetaFrame XP FR-3 and all hotfixes loaded on it (including
Microsoft ones) plus all applications (office, netware client and its patches,
custom apps etc) after 90 minutes.

  It works but it is tricky for sure.

  The best forum around is http://www.rdpguru.com.

  Cláudio Rodrigues

  Microsoft MVP

  Windows Technologies - Terminal Services

  http://www.terminal-services.net