[THIN] Re: Anyone using Altiris & HP on Win2003

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:27:43 -0500

I used it a lot and always worked. I got it to the point where I could get
any new hardware box from HP/Compaq, regardless of the model, disk array,
hard drives etc and after booting it with a single floppy I would get a new
terminal server with Citrix MetaFrame XP FR-3 and all hotfixes loaded on it
(including Microsoft ones) plus all applications (office, netware client and
its patches, custom apps etc) after 90 minutes.

It works but it is tricky for sure.

The best forum around is http://www.rdpguru.com <http://www.rdpguru.com/> .

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP

Windows Technologies - Terminal Services

http://www.terminal-services.net

  _____