[THIN] Re: Anyone used a HP 3800DN in a PS4 environment?

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:21:01 +1200

I've got a couple coming, so I hope well!! The 3500 hasn't been a problem,
though I don't really know if HP reuses and tweaks their drivers for newer
printers or just writes new drivers from scratch. we're PS4 on W2K3

On 7/25/06, Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning,

Does anyone have experience using a HP 3800DN within a PS4 Win2K
environment? Does it work ok? We currently use the 2420DN which has worked
really nice for B/W but now need a similar duty with color. Any suggestions
would be most helpful?

*Matthew Shrewsbury, *MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+

Network Manager