[THIN] Re: Anyone running 2000 TS with or Without Citrix mind testing this for me ?

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:42:51 +0100

Hello there,

Just been doing lots of testing and proved its an issue with
SpeedScreenfilter.dll. It affects both 2003 and 2000 when running PS4. Even if
you connect via RDP to the PS4 server the error still occurs.

Im told that it is a known issue and there is a replacment dll available from
Citrix to fix.

Regards