[THIN] Re: Anyone run any Canon Imagerunner 2200 or 5000 copier/printers out there?

  • From: paul.burke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:21:54 +0100

Hi Robert

I've recently installed several Canon Imagerunner 5000's and 9000's for a
customer (10 x terminal servers = W2K + [now] SP3, MFXPa + FR2, + separate
W2K print server) with absolutely no problems.

We utilised the PCL5e driver, as per Canon's instructions, and installed the
latest drivers off the their web site. The printers are managed via Canon's
excellent Netspot Console remote admin software.

Regards,

Paul

Envision Technologies Limited
Blackburn Technology Management Centre
Challenge Way, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5QB
Telephone:01254-279292 Facsimile:01254-675232

**************** E-mail Confidentiality Notice ****************

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information which is legally privileged. The
information is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you have received this e-mail in error, any disclosure,
copying, printing, distributing or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents without authority is prohibited.
In such case, kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail or
telephone the number above, then please delete this e-mail.