[THIN] Re: Anyone out there deploying the PNA via SMS?

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:27:42 -0300

take a look at these site:
Citrix PDF: http://64.4.10.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=3DEN&lah=3Dc000e3b273d9=
ea7483061777ae62c939&lat=3D1051536715&hm___action=3Dhttp%3a%2f%2fknowledgeb=
ase%2ecitrix%2ecom%2fkb%2fclick%2ejspa%3fcategoryID%3d118%26entryID%3d622%2=
6searchID%3d603547=20

Microsoft WebSite: http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdat=
e/=20

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/29 1:56 pm >>>

Saweet. That is perfect I didn't recognize it.=3D20

Are you still using this in conjunction with a transform?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=3D20
RapidApp