[THIN] Re: Anyone out there deploying the PNA via SMS?

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:49:44 -0300

Yes. I've made it.

You need to look for the PROPERTY on the Left colun
and in the right you have an ENABLE_SSON, change it to YES

________________________________________=20
Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br=20
MCP - MCSA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA

Microsoft Certify System Engineer
Citrix Certify Enterprise Administrator

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/29 1:37 pm >>>

Yeah I got that piece. And am editing the MSI with Orca now.=3D20

I guess my question is will this enable (or can I enable) the
Passthrough authentication within the revised MSI?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=3D20
RapidApp