[THIN] Re: Anyone been getting intermittent Stop 0x000000AB BSODs with 2003 SP1 or SP2 ?

  • From: "Boggan, Michael" <Michael.Boggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:18:55 -0500

No.  we tested 907242 and it did help with the issue but did not completely
alleviate the problem.  That is when we called Microsoft.  Apparently there was
a problem with the win32k.sys file.  The hotfix we were given is the most
recent update of that file from Microsoft.

Michael Boggan

Senior Citrix Administrator

Temple-Inland Corporate Services
ph. 512-434-5822

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. "
- George S. Patton

  _____