[THIN] Re: Anyone been getting intermittent Stop 0x000000AB BSODs with 2003 SP1 or SP2 ?

  • From: "Boggan, Michael" <Michael.Boggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:04:17 -0500

Over the past 6 months we have been having them bad here.  Tried all of the
public hot fixes and then finally had to get a fix from Microsoft to fix it.
We are testing it now.  So far so good.

Michael Boggan

Senior Citrix Administrator

Temple-Inland Corporate Services
ph. 512-434-5822

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. "
- George S. Patton

  _____