[THIN] Re: Anyone Running PS4 on MS Virtal Server 2005?

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:58:52 -0600

Wait for ESX 3.0 as it is rumoured that TS/Citrix performance is 50% better
then with ESX 2.5.  Also VMWARE has released some very attracting pricing. The
base version of ESX is now $1000 US for two processors and includes all the
features you would need to start running Citrix servers on ESX. They also have
more advanced versions for purchase once you realize the fully benefit of their
products. I would avoid running Citrix or TS on VS 2005.

http://www.vmware.com/products/vi/

Should be interesting times ahead!