[THIN] Re: Any command line utility that can do the following?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:29:24 -0500

nt4 or 2k

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 10:25 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Any command line utility that can do the following?

To the list,=20

Somehow I got a problem in which I have tried to take ownership of a =
folder
for which I have full control and still get an access denied. Is there a
utility in which I can reset the ownership on this folder to =
Administrators?
Without having to use the GUI which has proved to not work in this case? =

Ed