[THIN] Re: Any Body running Ultipro Site Admin

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:40:51 -0500

We don't publish it here (we deliver all the UltiPro apps via a published
folder), but I just tried it and was able to get it to work by using the
following command on Win2k with MetaFrame XPa:

M:\WinNT\System32\mmc.exe "N:\Program Files\US Group\Site
Administration\HRMS_ Site_ Admin.msc"

Hope that helps.

Jay