[THIN] Antwort: Re: CITRIX freezes for 30 seconds

  • From: Klein.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:58:26 +0100

None of them

Kind regards
Markus Klein

ISOVOLTA AG
IT / Netzwerk & Client-Server
IZ NÖ-Süd, Straße 3
A-2355 Wr. Neudorf

Tel.: +43/5/9595-9146
Fax: +43/5/9595-9175
mailto:Klein.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.isovolta.com

                      "Braebaum, Neil"

                      <Neil.Braebaum@littlew        An:
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      oods.co.uk>                   Kopie:

                      Gesendet von:                 Thema:    [THIN] Re: CITRIX
freezes for 30 seconds
                      thin-bounce@freelists.

                      org

                      20.01.2005 11:00

                      Bitte antworten an

                      thin

One, more, or none from:-

ctfmon
A/V software
document history tracking
stale network path that no longer exists

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the
above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must
take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part
of its contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions
contained in this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.
Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered
office of Littlewoods Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street,
Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152.

www.blackspider.com
http://www.seamlessplanet.com

http://www.seamlessplanet.com