[THIN] Re: Antivirus and Citrix/Terminal Server

  • From: "Sean P Casey" <casey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:50:12 -0400

NAV 7.8 Enterprise Edition "Will Not" work with Citrix.

I have been trying for over a month to get it to work, with little
success.

-Sean

Sean P. Casey
System Administrator (NT) and Citrix Administrator
Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
Queen's University, 210A Carruthers Hall
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 3N6

Telephone:  (613) 530-4665
FAX:  (613) 548-8104