[THIN] Re: Antivirus

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:53:07 -0700

Yes,  I am scripting the install..

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matthew Shrewsbury
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:55 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Antivirus

Below is my instructions for installing eTrust on a Citrix server. I
followed the instructions just yesterday and had no issues at all.

eTrust Anti-Virus 7.1

1) Change user /install mode and run setup.exe from CD-Rom. Defaults to all
prompts and reboot when prompted.

2) Change user /install then run cd:\english\bin\license\lang\en\setup.exe.
Once completed click "Finish".

3) Run M:\program files\ca\shared components\ca_lic\calicense.exe, type in
license key (YOUR KEY) and press "Add" then "Ok".

4) Check that the file "ca.olf" is created.

5) Right click eTrust icon and deselect "Display Logo", and "Animated Icon".

6) Setup real time scan options, daily scan 4am Vet, and auto download
updates as per normal install.

7) Edit registry to remove eTrust real time monitor from running.
HKEY_Local_Machine_Software_Microsoft_Windows_CurrentVersion_Run and remove
key pointing to realmon.exe

8) Turn off "Realtime Pop-up Messages".

9) Test with EICAR test virus.

Are you trying to script the install and that is why your having issues?

Network Manager