[THIN] Re: Anti-Virus software?? & PGP

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:22:18 -0700

PGPDisk is used to create a secure volume.  You would then use the
PGPDisk service to mount and dismount the volume if you wanted to
store protected documents within it.  Think of it as combining a full
READ/WRITE ISO image that uses EFS (except, PGPDisk uses PGP to
encrypt the data, not EFS).

Chris