[THIN] Re: Anti-Virus software??

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:55:41 -0700

On the console, start Inoc.  Click on Scanner, Realtime, Advanced Tab.
Uncheck Realtime Popup Messages.  -George

Bruce Jarrett-Norton wrote:
> How did you turn off the pop ups..

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba