[THIN] Re: Another way to turn a PC into a thin client

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:35:06 -0400

I think its software based.  They are touting it as an option for people =
transitioning to thin clients that still have an investment in pc =
hardware.

Sure, you can do the same thing yourself pretty easily.  They are just =
adding the remote management abilities and giving it an appearance =
consistent with their thin clients.  I like how it has the ability to =
add a locally installed fat client app to the available connections.  If =
I were moving from fat clients onto Citrix, this would nicely bridge the =
gap.

Greg