[THIN] Re: Another good one

  • From: "Brian Murphy" <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:13:58 -0600

What encryption are you using?

It's not recommended to use high encryption on ICA via dialup.  This
results in a bandwidth crunch.

Also, if you are not using a third party print utility then a large
spool file is being sent across the wire instead of the metafile data.

You might want to investigate a third party print utility like those
offered by:

www.tricerart.com
www.thinprint.com