[THIN] Another WI 4 Tweak

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:02:02 +1200

i just got this answered on the Citrix hosted forums and figured it
was worth posting to the list.

In WI3 the application window was fixed in size and you scrolled the
applist within that box.  In WI4, the applist box grows and the entire
page needs to be scrolled.  This was annoying me because I have some
links in the footer.inc and this behavior was causing them to scroll
off the bottom of the page.

Here is the answer i got to solve this from Kyle Maddison on the Citrix forums:

In applist.inc put <div style="height:320px;overflow:auto;"> just
line 189. You will want to check this before doing it on a live site,
but could test it on a dummy site using the multi-site feature.

If you want all future sites created to have this change, you can open
up WI.zip in C:\Program Files\Citrix\Web Interface\4.0\ and make the
change to applist.inc there.

Enjoy!

Greg
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH