[THIN] Another Scanner question

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:54:32 -0500

Hello,

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but is it possible to install a USB/Parallel
scanner to a thin client? I would think that (as the earlier posts said) it
would take up too much CPU on the server. If I can do this on a thin client,
would it be advisable to just have a Citrix box for the scanner software only?

This is a project that the Director asked me to look into.

The scanners in question are Visioneer Strobe Pro NT.

^^^ got Linux ^^^
Mark Guzzo
Sair LCA, LCP

Citrix Administrator