[THIN] Re: Another Print Driver

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:47:17 +1200

I have had good results with  a 755 and a 660 plotter with both the current
HP driver and it's predecessor (will have to check the versions at work
tomorrow)

What I did find however was that I could blue screen a wts4.0+sp6 TS running
MF XP+FR1 if I printed to a Printer queue on a Windows 2000 server -
printing to a printer queue on a NT4.0 based server works fine (our plotters
get a good workout each and every day)

A Windows 2000 based  TS is fine printing to either print queue.

Not sure if it is relevant to your config or not - but if you want to
compare notes drop me an e-mail off-list.

-Ec