[THIN] Another Post FR2 Printing Problem

  • From: Bruce Jarrett-Norton <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:05:38 -0400

Another strange problem.

We are on Win 2k servers, with  MF XP FR2, after our FR2 upgrade this
weekend most of our printers are setting default for 47 copies to print.  If
our users don't check this then they are printing 47 copies of their jobs.
One major point is that we are using one program that does not allow the
user to check how many copies are to be printed and thus it is printing 47
copies and we cannot change it.

HELP PLEASE!

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation