[THIN] Another OT Exchange question. Seems to be flavour of the month ;-)

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:34:59 +0100

We are a mixed NT4 / AD organisation, with Exchange 5.5. We are phasing the
NT4 side out but will probably still have it for another year or so.
Unfortunately we now have a need to upgrade to Exchange 2000. The simple
question is, will Exchange 2000 service NT4 users in a mixed environment?

Regards
Angus