[THIN] Re: Another CAC problem

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:00:07 -0700

What is CAC?

Joe

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rich Alexander
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:24 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Another CAC problem

Hi,

We use CAC only logon here.  We have our WI running both Smart Card and
Explicit logons.

When logged on to the workstation with CAC and loggin into the WI with
Explicit, we are unable to launch any apps properly.  They just time out and
then ask for credentials.  Logging into the WI with CAC and then launching
the apps works fine.  In fact, pulling the CAC and then logging in
explicitly works as well.

If I save the ICA file and remove the Username/Domain/Password entries and
then launch, it will properly prompt for credentials and then launch
properly.

Any ideas on a config change we could make to fix app launching with
explicit login while a CAC is inserted?

We are funneling all connections through a secure gateway over SSL.

PS 4.0

Thanks!

Rich