[THIN] Anonymous users/group restore

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <Matt.Kosht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:02:36 -0500

I have a server in my farm that has lost this group and it's anonymous
accounts.  Server is Win 2K w/SP2,MF XP w/SP2/FR2.

Is there a way of restoring these users and the group without
reinstalling Metaframe?  I have tried to recreate them with Win 2K
Computer Management tool, adding them back manually with inconsistent
results (some users can't login without getting userinit.exe
error,others are skipped, etc).  Is there something besides creating a
local group called Anonymous and users Anon000-Anon015 that I missed?