[THIN] Anonymous User and Print Policy

  • From: "Kelsey, John" <JCKelsey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:15:51 -0400

Citrix issue here driving me batty.  Metaframe PS 4.0.  I have a
published application (just an IE URL) anonymously.  Then I defined a
printer policy in the Metaframe console, adding 2 printers and making
one the default.  When the user launches the app, they get both
printers, however neither one is set to the default.  Is there some
special permissions the anonymous user needs to set the default printer?
I did have to enable guest access on the print server in order for them
to be able to even add the printer.   Am I missing something else?

Thanks all!

John C. Kelsey

DuBois Regional Medical Center
(:  814.375.3073