[THIN] Announcing ThinList Blog and Thinlist on Twitter

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:50:34 -0400

Hello All,
Through some hocus pocus, brains and sly maneuvering I have set up the Thin
list so messages get posted to Twitter and they get linked back to a new
blog I created.  From the blog you can now also respond there to messages if
you do not want to send them to the list or if you are not subscribed.  I
know that last part will put some different content out there than what you
see here but it also opens up a whole new world for people to be able to get
information from the Thin list and also be able to monitor it from their
cell phone.

The links are as follows.

*The twitter account to follow is:*

*http://twitter.com/thinlist* <http://twitter.com/thinlist>

With an RSS feed available from
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/14997404.rss

*The Blog account that will have all list messages and the twitter messages
are pulled from and will link back to  and comments can be made on is:*

*http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com/* <http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com/>

And and RSS feed available from
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Welcome to Web 2.0.

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop