[THIN] Ang: Password Change

  • From: "Kjell Olausson" <k.olausson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:34:45 +0100

Well I think that the password is saved on the domain controller?

Regards, Kjell

"Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Sänt av: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2004-03-23 15:17
Sänd svar till thin

        Till:   thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Kopia:
        Ärende: [THIN] Password Change

We are forcing password change of our shop floor machines.  We use the
full
Citrix client (6.30.1051), create desktop shortcuts to the necessary apps.
And lock down the PC's.  The PC's are WINNT 4, SP6a.

We have no problem changing the password remotely for the NT client, but
how
do we change the password for the Citrix client, without going to each
machine?  I checked the pn.ini and it has the username and domain listed,
and the save password is set to on....but where is the password saved,
that
I can go in and change it?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company IT
920-303-7609

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com