[THIN] Alternative fileservers (EMC Celerra)

  • From: "Erik Blom" <erik.blom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:25:00 +0000

Hi,

We are currently evaluating a possible migration from our Windows 2003
fileserver towards another fileserving system. Our main concerns are security,
high-availability and performance. We talked to EMC about this and they
mentioned migrating towards a Celerra system.

Does anyone of you has any experience - good or bad - with such a system?

Regards,

Erik