[THIN] All clients can see all local printers

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:24:06 -0500

All,

I'm sure this has been covered before, but my brain can't come up with
the right term to search for in the archives today.

I have a client that is using 2 Windows 2000 SP2, MF Xpa servers.  Each
user can see everybody else's redirected local printers.  This is
getting confusing for the users (~50 or so).

Any ideas on how to make this go away?  The clients still need access to
their local printers and the networked printers, just not everyone
else's printers.

Thanks,
Gabe
This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin