[THIN] Re: Alert! Lookout !!! New variant of Sobig Virus.

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:25:20 -0400

600?  Wow you're lucky, I'm well into 3000, and it snuck into my systems
before Symantec had updated definitions for it's e-mail scanners.  Firt time
something has hit me before I had updated virusdefs, but it's my fault.  I
didn't setup attachment blocking in my new e-mail softwate after we upgraded
to E2K3 this past weekend.  D0h.