[THIN] Re: Ajax web application uses 25% CPU

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:06:58 -0700

AppSense will do CPU capping.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Magnus Hjorleifsson
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:49 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Ajax web application uses 25% CPU

Hi all
I ran into a problem with a vendor supplied web app that uses Ajax.
This application uses 20 to 30 % of the CPU pe user.  I am running
xenapp 4.5 hrp02 windows 2003 sp2 32 bit on a 2 socket single core
prics with 8 gb ram.

I tried CPU rebalancing with little improvement.

Does any one have pointers or tweaks to have this use less( other than
finding a new app :->)?

Sent from my iPhone
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist