[THIN] Re: Advice please - PS 4.0 printer driver files being updated when server reboots

  • From: "Jay Schaefer" <jyschaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:56:13 -0500

No auto-replication.

Jay

On 8/30/06, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have auto-replication configured?

Joe

On 8/30/06, Jay Schaefer <jyschaefer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > We have several Windows 2000 servers (PS 4.0) with R02 hotfix. We > reboot the servers at night and in the morning we are having some printing > issues with HP 4000, 8000 printers because the print drivers are being > updated on the Citrix servers (c:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3 > directory). These printers are networked printers (imported from print > server). The new files are not coming from the print server, and even > happens when the server logins are disabled so I know they are not coming > from a user. > > Any ideas? > > Oh - if we install a new local printer using the driver from our print > server everything is fine again. > > Thanks for any input. > > Jay Schaefer > Winnebago County >