[THIN] Re: Advice on Thin Client published desktops

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:35:15 -0700

In most cases using PNAgent on a published desktop turns out to be extremely
powerful and easy to manage. If you already have mastery of GPO and group
assignments then you could deliver the apps with PNagent through groups and
any more specific desktop/environment settings with GPO and you will be 99%
of the way there with a pretty simple set of management tools....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266