[THIN] Advice

  • From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:28:02 +0000

Looking for advice on best practices with the following scenario:

Currently running three servers with Windows 2000 and Metaframe 1.8. These
servers have published applications which are hosted on a webserver and
accessible vi the internet. Nfuse Classic drives that and is running on a 2000
server and IIS 5.0. All of these servers are in an NT domain. The Citrix boxes
are in one farm.

There is also a 2000 domain with currently one 2000 server with Metaframe XP.
Since I've read that 1.8 and XP don't necessarily play that well together, I
created a new farm. Is it possible to make the MF XP server accessible via
Nfuse in the old farm? If not, what is the best approach?
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba