[THIN] Advanced access gateway

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:16:08 +0100

Hi,

Looking into solution were company laptops that are taken home and
plugged back into our network to connect to citrix.

I want to check anti virus patch level before I let them back on.

I had a look at the advanced access gateway course on line and it looks
like there are to access farms set up one for internal users and one for
external (vendors etc..)

I'm I correct in thinking that the user could use the program neighbour
agent so that the pc desktop with published apps would look the same on
site as it would over the web.

Or does the user need to connect to a web site and have the look and
feel of running the applications via a web site.

As I say I have only started looking at this solution so any pointers
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.